Quebec, Canada
Married 14 years and now in love with Penelope

Our Itinerary For Our Journey to China

  • Wed Aug. 29: leave Montreal at 8 am
  • Wed Aug 29: leave Toronto at 10:30
  • Thurs Aug. 30: Arrive in Shanghai at 1:30
  • Aug. 30 to Sept. 1: Visit Shanghai
  • Sat Sept 1: Hook up with our agency adoption group
  • Sun Sept. 2: Leave with Group for Nanchang
  • Sun Sept. 2: MEET PENELOPE in NANCHANG at 4:30
  • Sept. 2 to Sept. 7: It's all about Penelope
  • Sat Sept. 8: Head to Beijing
  • Mon Sept. 10: Baby's Visa & Medical Visit
  • Sun Sept. 9: Great Wall of China
  • Tues Sept 11: Visit Summer Palace
  • Wed Sept 12: Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City
  • Thurs Sept 13: Receive Baby's Visa
  • Fri Sept 14: Bringing Penelope Home! Arrive in Montreal at 9:15 pm

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blog Makeover

I thought I'd take a few minutes to redecorate the blog. I just had to colour coordinate her blog with her photos! Not bad huh? All my previous tendencies toward gender neutral decor...OUT THE WINDOW! I'm so girly these days I'm making myself nauseous...and loving it!

3 comments:

4D said...

Looks great! Love the bright pink.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary! I just read your blog (Debbie sent it to me & Gale sent it to her). CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you! She is GORGEOUS (so is her room)! I just finished reading the whole page & I too (like Mme Suzanne) have tears in my eyes. I know how long you have waited for this & I'm just so happy for you both! You are going to make a wonderful mom!
I hope you pass by the JGH (on a Tues. or Wed.) so we can all meet her in person!
Again,
Congrats!
Big hug,
Chantal xox

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH! voir la vie en ROSE....Est-ce que ce ne sont pas les plus belles lunettes pour voir la vie...

Bravo !

Violaine
http://tribu99.blogspot.com